Pages

Monday, 1 November 2010

November blog train - The Orient!

A special warm welcome to any newcomers to my blog. This is the first time I have participated in the blog train and I'm really excited to be involved!

Before we get to what many of you will have come for, as I have been away this weekend, I wanted to show you my latest kit in store this week called 'Sweet Candy' - it's a step out of my comfort zone with the pastel palette, but I am really pleased with the result - take a look and if you like it, you can buy it here for just $3.


And here's a layout I made with it featuring my beautiful goddaughter:


I will post some more CT layouts and another freebie add on tomorrow, so be sure to check back for those. In the meantime, down to blog train business.....

CC's digital designs - you probably came steaming in from here
A Work in Progress - Designs by Vicki - this is where you are now
Royanna Fritschmann - Studio RA Designs - this is your next stop on the train

**Note - we are all over the world, so some parts may take longer than others to appear**

The kit this month is called 'The Orient' and this is what my part looks like:


You can get a full list of everyone participating right here just in case you got lost along the way and see a slideshow of all the parts too!

Remember to leave some love along your journey for all the incredible hard work put in by the designers. And finally, download my part here direct from my blog! TTFN.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Blog Trains post on Nov. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

marsie55 said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!! Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011! xxx

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs