Pages

Friday, 19 November 2010

Retro Revival with a freebie!

Hi everyone - happy Friday! It's the weekend for me as I am not working today. I am having a very lazy start to the day before walking the dogs and then heading off to my parents for the weekend. I am thinking that I may start some Christmas shopping this weekend. I wouldn't usually start this early, but everyone else seems to be so organised that it's making me worried that I should get on with it!! LOL! Is everyone really organised already, or am I just being paranoid? Leave a comment and let me know!

Back to today and I have a new release kit. This one has some really retro colours in it and a great retro scrabble alpha (which I personally love)! I also have the alpha available separately if you love it too and want just that part :). Take a look at the full kit - Retro Revival:


And take a look at what my CT have done with it - they have fully embraced the scrabble alpha which is fantastic!

You can buy Retro Revival for the limited price of $3 here and if you just want the alpha, it's $2 here. There are some pre-shadowed clusters that you will get free with your purchase of the full kit, so it really is great value!

Now to the freebie - it's a small wordart - download it here! I hope you enjoy using it. TTFN.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs