Pages

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Various things....

If you're looking for the blogtrain, check here - if you're here to read my blog, read on :)

So, I have had a mega busy weekend spent with some fantastic friends at the GoGo Getaway. I have to say it was the best retreat EVER - we spent it here...


Gorgeous hey? Well, we didn't realise it was haunted (even though I have been there 3 times before) and I spent some of my time ghost hunting which was so much fun - needless to say, too much giggling for the ghosts to appear!! I also taught a hybrid class - it was a calendar which I hope everyone loved because I really did. Just want to say a huge thanks to Janice and Lorraine who own ScrapaGoGo - they have been fantastic friends to me after a chance meeting on a plane going to CHA in 2009. I sadly have decided to leave them because I am finding it so difficult to keep up the juggling of so many things in my life! It was so sad to say goodbye to them on Sunday, a few small tears were shed :( However, I am heading to the retreat as a delegate in March, so I will see them again in 5 months! YAY!

Another great thing about the retreat was that I got to spend some time with the other DT members. I love them all - they are such great friends and we all have such a laugh. It was the first time I met Sarah and she is absolutely lovely - we really gelled and spent 3 hours chatting when I drove her back to Bristol station to catch her train home to Plymouth. And I also spent a lot of time with Kirsty who is just so funny, I don't think I've laughed so much in ages! Anyhoo - Kirsty persuaded me to have my photo taken and so I relented eventually even though I had no makeup on GULP!! This is one of the photos she took that I totally fell in love with - it looks like me, but it makes me look nice!! LOL! Kirsty - you're a legend!


Back to today and I wanted to show you my CT layouts using Sweet Candy - they are so gorgeous!

You can pick it up here for just $3 this week and if you spend $5 in the store in November you get a free kit - don't miss a bargain like that!! That's it for today - back soon! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs