Pages

Friday, 3 December 2010

Christmas all over!

I have a new Christmas kit released today called Jolly Christmas, which I will tell you about later today, but right now, I wanted to share the two collab kits in store for December - the first is the main store collab with a vintage feel called Christmas Past and the second is a winter kit which is free with any purchase of $5 or more in store during December.

So, Christmas Past, as I said, has a vintage feel to it - an old fashioned Christmas and very traditional. Check out what it looks like....


And check out what my creative team did with it for some inspiration:

Gorgeous hey? You can buy this mega kit here for just $4. And while you're in store, look around, because if you spend $5 or more, you get this cute winter kit for FREE. You can't buy it until January when it will be $3, you can only get it as part of this offer right now. It's called 'Winter Chill' - check it out:


And check out a few layouts from my creative team - more gorgeousness!

So that's what's in store - I will be back later today with my photo for the 12 Days of Christmas and to show you my latest new kit. TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs