Pages

Sunday, 5 December 2010

Fall memories again.....

A LONG time ago, on a blog that looked much different to this, but had the same url, a girl named Vicki gave away lots of free kits before she was confident enough in her designs to start selling them! In fact, I am talking about January 2009, so nearly two years ago, I made a kit called Fall Memories for you guys to collect free on my blog. Lots of you did collect it - from recollection, kits had well over a thousand downloads in those days. However, some of you will be new to digi scrapping and won't have been able to collect it. Well, I was clearing out my ftp server and found this one on there and I'm not sure why I put it there. Anyhoo, I figured, since it's there anyway, I would offer it for free one more time before it gets put away for ever. So, if you don't have it - this is 'Fall Memories' - click the links below to download each part (available for one week only). I would love you all to leave a comment if you download, just to let me know what you think of it (even though it's quite old and my style has changed quite a bit since then). I may even dig out another kit before Christmas - any requests? TTFN.


Sorry - links expired.

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Fall/Thanksgiving Theme post on Dec. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Blogger said...

BlueHost is ultimately one of the best hosting company with plans for all of your hosting needs.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs