Pages

Friday, 3 December 2010

Have a jolly Christmas!

Who's ready for Christmas? Hands up! Mine is firmly down - I really think I need to get a wriggle on and sort myself out - time is getting short!! LOL! One thing I do have ready is my Christmas kit - YAY! I didn't want to do a traditional kit, I wanted something a little bit different that would work for any part of the world - summer Christmas or Winter. I think I achieved that and I really hope you like it! The kit is called Jolly Christmas and it comes with a free kit if you buy it during December - more info about that later in the post, but this is what Jolly Christmas looks like.


And this is a layout of me drinking champagne using the kit:


The layouts my creative team did are gorgeous - take a look:


As I said, you get a free kit if you buy Jolly Christmas during December - it's a mini kit called Christmas Time - a more traditional kit for those of you that want to scrap some more traditional layouts too. This is what it looks like:


And this is what some of my creative team did with it.

Do you want a freebie? I have one for you - it's a set of two wordtags that coordinate. Click here to download and don't forget to leave some love. TTFN.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 15 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs