Pages

Friday, 10 December 2010

Love to Chill with freebie

Happy Friday everyone! I am feeling much better this week about Christmas. I have almost all of my presents (just two more to get) and I am putting up the tree tomorrow. YAY! It's been an odd week though because hubby has been working away and he had the dogs with him. So the house was quite quiet and lonely - very strange. They are all home tonight and I am really excited to see them!

So, this week's new kit is called 'Love to Chill' and I made it with a winter theme for scrapping your snow pics. However, Kim said that she thought it was ideal for baby layouts too. So, one kit, two uses - just $3 this week! What a bargain hey? It's only available at my guest store, PDW - go check it out here. This is what Love to Chill looks like:


And these are the beautiful layouts by my Creative Team.....

I also have a freebie for you as usual - it's a small wordart using the kit - download it here and don't forget, I LOVE reading your comments :). TTFN.

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs