Pages

Sunday, 5 December 2010

New CT member

Yesterday, I was reading Sara's personal blog and she was scrapping with her Mum - they were scrapping with the same kits and posting both layouts. And I have to tell you, I was so impressed with Glenise's layouts that I immediately asked her if she wanted to be on my Creative Team. She agreed and I was really pleased! Then today, she sent me a layout using Jolly Christmas and I now know that I chose the right lady for the job! Check out this amazing layout that she did - of course it's Summer in Australia at Christmas, so this really shows that the kit can be used for any season of the year! Please leave some love so that she knows what you think of her work :) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs