Pages

Saturday, 18 December 2010

P365 kit and a freebie!

OK, so today sees the start of my P365 kit - Calendar Collection. This is going to be great for scrapping your P365 photos or a year in review or everyday photos. I am using the same 8 colour palette (plus black and white) throughout the year, so it will all coordinate and end up being a massive, versatile kit. Today I have the January bundle for you. You can either buy the January elements on their own for just $2 or you can buy the bundle which includes a set of cardstock and a set of polka dot papers for just $3. Next month there will be some alphas, and patterned papers will be coming along with more tags and lots of other goodies throughout the year. This is what the Calendar Collection January bundle looks like.


And this is what my fabulous CT have done with the kit - most have scrapped P365 layouts so that you can see what you can do with it.

Thanks girls - they're gorgeous layouts! And I did a layout too using a template that I made for you to kickstart the year. This is my layout featuring photos from last January, although I will be updating them when I have photos from 2011 :)


And this is the template freebie which includes a psd file and a set of png files for those who don't use photoshop - click here to download. Don't forget to leave me a comment if you are going to be doing P365 this year - I'd love you all to play along :)

1 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs