Pages

Friday, 24 December 2010

teenager dot com with freebie!

I have been asked a few times for a teenager themed kit for scrapping messy teenage bedrooms, their love of music and facebook and just a general teenage attitude. Well, I decided to go for it and came up with 'teenager dot com' - a bright, funky kit that can be used for any age kids, but mostly teenagers.

Take a look at the full preview of 'teenager dot com':


And these are the fabulous layouts done by my CT with a range of ages of kids - great job girls!

I also have a freebie for you - a cluster frame that coordinates with 'teenager dot com'. You can download it here - remember to leave some love :) This will be my last post now before Christmas, so I just want to wish you all a very merry Christmas - I hope you have a wonderful time with your families and I'll catch you on the other side!! TTFN.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Dec. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs