Pages

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Calendar Collection with freebie

I'm back with news of my latest kit and a freebie for you all. The new kit is the February set of elements for my Calendar Collection. I am really enjoying my Project 365 so far and I've seen quite a few layouts out there using my collection. A long time blog reader, Christy, shared a scrap forum with me that she belongs to and lots of the ladies there are playing along and using my kits. The layouts are all fantastic and I am hoping to persuade some of the ladies to share their layouts with you all soon, so stand by for that!

So, this month's installment is available on it's own as a set of elements or in a bundle with SIX alphas! That is a whole lot of alphas to keep you going for a little while hey? Here are the previews:



You can buy the bundle here or the elements here or the alphas here. If you buy the bundle, it's just $3. Next month there will be some patterned papers to add to your collection.

This is what my CT have been doing with the collection - these layouts also include papers and elements from January - that's the best part, it will all coordinate throughout the year meaning that you can mix and match months.


And finally, I have a new freebie template for you to use. It's a simple one, but perfect for your P365 weekly layout! I hope you like it - click here to download and leave a comment to link me up to your P365 layouts if you're playing! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs