Pages

Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Challenge time!

OK, so I have my first challenge for 2011 ready. If you have not yet joined the facebook group for my challenges - head over here now so that you can chat with everyone else about your challenge layouts.

This is what the first challenge involves. It's a recipe challenge to start with - any layout you do must contain the following items - no more, no less. You can use the same item twice if it is on the recipe as more than one - ie you could use the same flower 5 times if that's what you want to do. The recipe is as follows:

1 leaf/vine
2 frames
3 photos
4 ribbons
5 papers
6 flowers
7 letters/numbers

You can use any kit you like from the Scrap That Idea designers - freebies, store kits, collabs. When you're done, you must upload it to the gallery here. You can also upload it to the facebook group if you want to show it and discuss it.  This is my example layout to show you what can be done with the recipe.


Prizes.... I am starting afresh with the points system, so if you have some from my previous challenges, drop me a line with the total and I will sort out something for you in exchange for those :). The new points system will work as follows: The winner of each challenge will get 5 points, the runner up will get 3 points. Everyone who enters a layout will get 1 point per layout - maximum of 2 entries per person. You will also get 1 point for every comment that you leave in the gallery for others in the challenge - please make sure it's a proper comment - don't just say 'lovely layout' - give a reason why you like it please. It will be your responsibility to tally your points - please keep a document that you can send me showing where your points came from. When you have collected 20 points, it will be worth $1 in my personal store - please collect at least 60 points before claiming - that's the price of a new release kit!

The closing date for entries is Saturday 5th February, so you have plenty of time. If you have any questions - please let me know either as a comment here or in the facebook group. I can't wait to see what you all do - good luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs