Pages

Friday, 21 January 2011

Collaboration freebie

A little while ago, there was a thread in the designer area at DST asking designers who they would most like to collab with if they could team up with anyone at all. Well, imagine my surprise and delight when someone listed me! WOW - I was so humbled by that - little old me being on someone's wish list! So, that someone was Angel - Designs by Angel and I took a look at her store and was blown away - she's a fantastic designer and I was so excited to contact her to say 'let's do it'!! I really do love doing collabs and finding a new partner to do one with is extra special. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to Angel, firstly for putting me on her list, but mostly for being an amazing collab partner and so, so easy to work with. Angel did a joint preview for our collab and I LOVE her for that. I do our store collab joint previews each month and I know what a HUGE job it is. Her DH is being deployed to Afghanistan very soon, so I am sure she is super busy as well as getting ready to say goodbye to her DH, so I appreciate it all the more. Thanks Angel - you're a great designer and I hope we can do it again one day!

Before I show you the collab, I wanted to show you my new release kit that is released today. It's called Village Fair and I really loved making this one. I will show you some more layouts later and give you a freebie to go with it, but I just wanted to show it off now because I'm so proud of it! LOL!


What do you think? I'd love to know :)

Back to today and this is what the collab looks like - check out 'Life Everyday' in it's full glory!




You can collect the papers from both Angel and me today. Mine can be downloaded in two parts {links expired} and Angel's are on her blog here. If Angel's are not yet posted, give it a little while - we're on different time zones and  sometimes I get confused! LOL! You can collect the elements next week, so be sure to check back for those. So, we would love to hear your feedback on our first collab - let us know if you like it and perhaps we'll do another one in the future ;) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs