Pages

Sunday, 23 January 2011

Guest CT and BIG news!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend - isn't it a holiday weekend in the US, or did I imagine that? Anyhoo - whatever you're doing, I hope you're having fun! I've had a relaxing weekend - now my Dad is home and recovering fast, I can relax and enjoy my hobbies :) I might even do some paper scrapping later today.

Yesterday, I showed you my newest kit - Village Fair, but I haven't yet shown you my guest CT layout. So, please welcome Alicia.... This is what she says about herself: My name is Alicia and I live in Alaska. I'm mom to a 9 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. I've been digi-scrapping for almost 3 years and I love it.



And this is what Alicia made with the kit - perfect photos hey? Alicia - your layout is beautiful - thank you so much for guesting on my CT for the week :)


Don't forget you can pick up Village Fair here for just $3.


And the big news? Well, Sara (Sweet Blossom Designs) is returning to Scrap That Idea! How awesome is that? We are sooooo happy to have her back :) Check back next week for her first kit! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs