Pages

Saturday, 29 January 2011

I {heart} You!

Really, I do! LOL! That's the name of my latest kit in time for Valentine's Day in a couple of weeks. I wanted to make something that wasn't all romantic and whimsy - I just wanted a fun kit for scrapping the whole family! I especially enjoyed making the alpha - it's really funky and very different. This is what I {heart} You looks like in full...


And this is what my CT did with it - there's also a layout here from me!

If you like it, it's just $3 here for one week only. As always, I have a freebie for you to coordinate - it's a cluster frame which you can download here. I hope you like it - have a great weekend! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 29, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs