Pages

Sunday, 9 January 2011

Kitchen capers!

That's the name of my newest kit. It's great for scrapping your kitchen makeover, or your cooking/ baking successes (and failures) and for those little (and big) chefs you have! I got some really cute layouts from my creative team, including a hybrid project by Adriana. But first, I want to show you the kit itself - take a look at Kitchen Capers:


I don't know if you all saw on my facebook page a few weeks ago, but I asked anyone who wanted to do a guest CT spot for one kit to leave a message and the first ten would get to do it. Well, Becky was the very first person to leave a comment and she got to play with this kit. This is Becky and a little bit about herself:



We live in North Carolina where I am a wife to husband John and mom to a 3 1/2 year old little boy. I have been digitally scrapbooking (using PSE) for about 2 years and have never been a paper scrapper.





And this is the layout that Becky did showcasing her cooking disaster (I hear ya girl) - it's gorgeous isn't it? Thanks Becky - it's been great to have you as a guest CT - thank you so much for your beautiful layout :)


And of course, you'll be wanting to see what my regular CT did with the kit - take a look at these beauties:


Thanks girls - you did an awesome job as always!

And I have a freebie for you - a cluster frame using Kitchen Capers which you can download here. TTFN.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 09, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs