Pages

Saturday, 8 January 2011

P365 update

Hello scrapland - I hope you are enjoying your weekend! Mine is being spent in and out of the hospital - my Dad is recovering quite slowly from surgery and he's been in ICU since the surgery on Wednesday, but we are hoping he will be transferred to the ward on Monday. It's quite draining, but we're all relieved that the surgery went well!

Back to today and I wanted to show you my P365 photos. I am aware that I haven't told you about my newest kit, Kitchen Capers, but I will show that to you soon along with the CT layouts. For P365, I have kept up every day so far, so here are my first 7 (left to right from the top to bottom):

Day 1: Retro cushions from hubby for Xmas
Day 2: Birthday card - first one made in 2011
Day 3: Hubby on the way to his first Pompey match of 2011 - play up pompey!!
Day 4: HUGE homemade Christmas cake - how long before it's all gone?
Day 5: Mostly waiting for the phone to ring with post op news
Day 6: A lovely wrought iron sign near the hospital and very seasonal :)
Day 7: Spending quite a bit of time here lately!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs