Pages

Saturday, 1 January 2011

Project 365 begins!

OK, so it's 1.1.11 today - that means the start of my project 365. I know some of you are joining in and I can't wait to see what you're taking photos of - link me up to your blogs so that I can check them out :) I have decided to do it differently this time and hopefully it will make sure I actually do it!! I am going to take all of the daily photos on my iphone using my hipstamatic app for consistency. I have also downloaded the Project 365 app which keeps track of the date of each photo for you. You can get it free or if you pay about $1, you can get it without ads (I thought it was worth it!). I am going to post my photos in a weekly post and hope to keep up to date with my layouts once a month.

Here's my first photo so that you can see what I am aiming for - they'll all be square too, so makes scrapping nice and easy for me.  Although that won't mean that the templates I make for you will be all square photos - I know that most people scrap the usual landscape or portrait photos :) This is my favourite Christmas pressie - two retro cushions from hubby - cute huh?


I am determined to do it this time - wish me luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs