Pages

Sunday, 16 January 2011

Project 365 week 2 photos and meeting a great friend!

I'm a bit late posting this weekend, party due to the past couple of weeks with my Dad being in hospital and being exhausted with that (he's home now, so hopefully a nice fast recovery surrounded by family) but also because I was out all day yesterday. Where did I go? Well, I met up with a long time friend who I met through Scrapland in my Scrap n Art days. Sasha Holloway is an amazingly talented scrapper and a beautiful person who makes me laugh and cry - both separately and at the same time! We met in real life for the first time yesterday in London and had a really fun day of chatting, walking, seeing the sights and eating cupcakes! I have a couple of photos and I've used a Paint the Moon action on them just because I like playing with photo actions!! This is the two of us at Kings Cross station where we met - cute hey?


This is us posing with Big Ben in the background - thanks to the lady who took the photo for us - she did a great job!!


And of course, I have to show you those DELICIOUS cupcakes we had at Ella's Bakehouse in Covent Garden. Excuse the quality of photos - I just had my point and click and it seems I have now become a camera snob!! ROFL!


So, let me show you my week 2 P365 photos - I am still keeping up - are you?



Day 8: Walk this way!!
Day 9: So many hospital visits that I am resorting to photographing signs :)
Day 10: Dog walking at the local nature reserve
Day 11: A mug of wine or a bottle of tea?
Day 12: Dad's medication list!!! WOW!
Day 13: Relaxing with my kindle
Day 14: Homemade jam pie (??!?)

That's all for this post - I have a new instalment of my Calendar Collection this weekend and I will show that you a little later today. TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs