Pages

Friday, 21 January 2011

Village Fair!

Before I get to my latest kit - have you checked out the freebie in my previous post? Be sure not to miss it, because it's available for a limited time only!

When I was a kid, I grew up in a little village and remember village fairs where all the village got together - usually in the gardens at the vicarage and had a fantastic time. We celebrated the Queen's Jubilee there - my Mum has a photo which I must find and scrap, we also had a summer fair every year with tombola, coconut shy, cake stalls - the usual things! It's a great childhood memory and I decided to make a kit for scrapping those memories (when I get hold of the photos from my Mum). And, I have called it Village Fair! During the summer when Sara came to visit from Australia, we visited London and the kids (and Sara) went on a fairground ride while we were there, so I decided to use that photo to scrap with this kit - check it out:


And this is what the kit looks like in all it's glory - you can pick it up for just $3 here!


And if that wasn't enough, you get two QPs included with the kit for free! Take a look - one of them is based on my layout of Sara and her kids above and the other one is my layout in the CT montage below.


This is what my fabulous CT did with the kit - there is some amazing inspiration here hey?

Finally, I have a freebie for you - it's a cluster frame using Village Fair - take a look:


If you like it, you can download it here and don't forget that you can buy the full kit for just $3 here :) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs