Pages

Saturday, 5 February 2011

911 Rescue!

A little while ago, I put out a call for kit ideas and I have been working through them. My friend Lorraine has a son, Harry, who LOVES fire trucks, so I made this one for him! It's something completely different for me, but it was great fun to make. It would even work really well for hybrid projects - imagine printing and cutting out those firemen and trucks and putting them on a card - cute hey? So, take a look at 911 Rescue which you can buy for just $3 here:


And take a look at what my CT have done with it - some super cute layouts here.

Of course I made a freebie for you too - it's a fireman themed frame to put your little heroes into! I hope you like it - you can download it here! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs