Pages

Saturday, 12 February 2011

Boys will be boys!

I had a kit with this name a long time ago, but it was such a good name, I used it again!! This kit is totally different though and I hope you're going to love it! It's bright and fun and great for all sorts of layouts. Check out what Boys Will Be Boys looks like....


And check out what my awesome CT did with it.

I have a freebie for you too - it's a word art which coordinates with the kit - I hope you can use it and if you really like it, you might consider buying the kit here too :) Download it direct from my blog here. TTFN.

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Feb 10:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs