Pages

Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Calendar Collection March

Well, I really must catch up a bit here! I went away for the weekend, so I am a bit behind with everything :) I also haven't shown you my P365 photos for a little while, so this post is to tell you about my latest release and catch you up with all the photos as well as let you have a freebie!

First up is the March instalment of my Calendar Collection which comes in a bundle that looks like this....


The bundle is just $3 and you can buy it here. Check out what my CT have done using this bundle and bits from the two previous bundles (the greatest part of the fact that the colour scheme runs through).

Fantastic stuff hey? And here is a catch up on my photos for P365 - this is week 5 through 7.....


I can't believe I am keeping up - I am really impressed with myself :) And now as you've got this far, time for the freebie - another template for P365 which includes a psd file and individual png files for those that prefer that option. Click here to download and don't forget to leave a comment - I love reading them. TTFN.

1 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [23 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs