Pages

Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Challenge time again

So, who is ready for another challenge? This challenge involves song titles. I want you to create a layout with a song title as the layout title. Simple - you can use any kit you like from the Scrap That Idea designers (freebie or store kit) which you must credit when you post in the gallery along with the title and artist of your chosen song.

Check out this post here for full details on points collecting during the challenges - the same applies to this challenge. Post your layouts in this part of the gallery and if you want to join in some chat, you can do so in the Facebook group which is here (request to join and I'll add you).

This is the layout I have done using the song title 'Lucky Star' by Madonna! I have used my next new kit 'Boys will be Boys' which will be in store on Friday!


I can't wait to see your layouts - you have until Saturday 19th February to upload and I will choose a winner and a runner up to win a kit of their choice from my store! Good luck! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs