Pages

Sunday, 6 February 2011

Challenge winners announced!

Thank you to everyone who took part in my first challenge of 2011 and thank you to my CT members who also submitted some layouts for fun - I appreciate it girls! So, two winners to choose - the first was chosen by me to be the overall winner (with some help from my hubby) and that winner is...... 9 Months by ShelbyKarren! Take a look at the beautiful layout she made using Stacey's Flower Child kit:


Congratulations girl - drop me an email at vicki at scrapthatidea dot com with the kit of your choice from my personal store and I will send you a coupon.

And the runner up was picked by Mr Random - take a look:

The winner, as you can see, is Aspen 11 by acatmeowz! If you also send me an email to vicki at scrapthatidea dot com with a kit of your choice from my store, I will send you a coupon! Here's a look at her beautiful layout using an older kit of mine that is now retired - Country Life.


Thank you everyone for participating - there will be a new challenge starting soon! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs