Pages

Thursday, 10 February 2011

Guest CT layout with 911 Rescue

I am so bad at keeping up to date lately, I totally forgot to show you what Brooke, my guest CT of the week did with my latest kit - 911 Rescue! Firstly, let me introduce Brooke:

Hi, I'm Brooke! I'm a SAHM to a fabulous hubby, 5 adorable kids, 1 dog, 1 cat, 1 lizard, and several fish (the number varies from week to week). I started digi-scrapping about 2 1/2 years ago, and have found a new passion in life! I LOVE it!! When I'm not digi-scrapping, you can find me playing with my family, working in my yard, reading a book, singing, dancing, camping or on a road trip across the country! I am also a Disney Freak!

Take a look at this GORGEOUS layout that she did for me - I LOVE it Brooke - thank you so, so much!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs