Pages

Thursday, 17 February 2011

Guest CT layout

Oh my gosh I am late and in a fluster!! LOL! I am going away this weekend and I won't have internet, so I am having palpitations considering work is so busy this week and free time is definitely at a premium. I just popped on during lunch to let you see a guest CT layout.

Meet Heather who played with my latest kit 'Boys Will be Boys' - this is what Heather says about herself:

I'm 40yrs old been married for 12 yrs and we have 3 wonderful boys Dylan 17; Tyler 10 and Jacob 6 . I love to crochet, take pictures and digital scrapbooking.




And this is Heather's fabulous, super cute layout:



Thanks for guesting on my CT Heather - I love what you did and I hope you had fun with the kit :) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs