Pages

Friday, 4 February 2011

Life Everyday collab alpha

Before I get to the alpha for Life Everyday, I just wanted you to see my new release kit this weekend. I will have some CT layouts to show you and a freebie tomorrow, but for now, just take a look at 911 Rescue which is available in store here for just $3.


Hope you like it - it was requested by a friend of mine, Lorraine for her son Harry! I hope he likes it - I have a suspicion that he will because he LOVES fire trucks!

Back to Life Everyday and today you get the alpha. Before I give you the link, I just wanted to say thank you again to Angel for doing this collab with me - it's been great fun and you all sure seem to like it. Be sure to pick up the whole kit before next weekend because it will be going into our stores then and unavailable as a freebie. Click here to download {link expired} and don't forget to leave some love! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs