Pages

Monday, 7 February 2011

Paper scrapping Sunday!

I spent yesterday paper scrapping and had lots of fun scraplifting! I just thought I'd show you what I did :) The first layout was a scraplift of a layout by my friend Sarah - she did a video of herself making a layout the other day and I loved it so much that I decided to lift the layout and stick quite closely to the layout she did. I used the ScrapaGoGo December kit to do it. Check out Sarah's video here, but this is what her layout looks like:



And this is my lift.


Next I did a scraplift of one of my own digi layouts - remember this one with Sara and her kids on a carousel in London?


This is my lift using the ScrapaGoGo January kit plus some ribbon from my stash. Note the real stitching on the paper :)


Thanks for looking! I did do one more layout, but I can't show it yet because it's for the Chinese Whisper CJ I am doing - I'll show you that on 1st March :) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs