Pages

Sunday, 13 February 2011

Some paper layouts to show off

I have really been enjoying some paper scrapping recently - I thought it was time to start using up some of my stash because when we move later in the year, I don't want too much to pack!! LOL! So, with the ScrapaGoGo January kit, I made two more layouts. The first is of little Tayla reading a book - she loves stories and my Mum is collecting a series for her. As she's only recently 3, she can't read them herself yet, she just really looks at the pictures, but I think she's going to be a bookworm when she's older like her Mum (and me) :)


And this one features the gorgeous Pompey (one of my photos of the day for P365) - he is such a gorgeous dog isn't he?


Anyhoo - that's it for today - thanks for looking! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs