Pages

Sunday, 20 March 2011

Calendar collection time again!

It's time for the April instalment of the Calendar Collection! Wow this year is going fast isn't it? I have to admit to you this month that my P365 has slipped a little and I haven't been uploading every day. I have also missed a few days, but I will get caught up soon and write off those days and try harder - honestly! I also need to get scrapping with the photos. I sure hope you guys are doing better than me? Check out what the April bundle looks like - you can buy the bundle here for just $3.


And here are some layouts from my CT using this instalment and previous months to show that it all coordinates whichever month you're using - cool hey?

And of course I have a freebie for you - check out this simple template. In the download is a psd file which includes the circle text path - I used Arial font on the preview, but of course you can change that up to whatever you want. Also included are png files, but if you use that option of course, the text path isn't included. I hope you like it - download it here. TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs