Pages

Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Cloudy Day freebie

Well, it seems to be a cloudy day quite often in England right now, but I am still holding out for Spring! LOL! My latest freebie is, appropriately, called Cloudy Day and has a weather theme - check out what it looks like:


You can buy it here for just $3 and don't forget that if you spend $5 in store during the first week of March, not only do you get the freebie kit 'Four Leaf Clover', but you also get entered into a prize draw to win $100 to spend in store.

This is what my creative team did with Cloudy Day - some beautiful layouts don't you think?

And of course I have a freebie for you - it's a cluster frame to coordinate and can be downloaded here. Check back soon as I have some P365 layouts made with my Calendar Collection to show you from some blog readers. TTFN.

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs