Pages

Sunday, 13 March 2011

Time to catch up

Oh my - I have been so busy recently and it just doesn't seem to be letting up! Work have kept me on my toes since Christmas and with Dad's heart attack and my bad back for a while, it seems that it's taking it's toll on me. I spent all of Friday and Saturday with a headache which developed into a migraine by Friday afternoon and stuck with me until I went to bed last night. Luckily this morning, it seems to have gone, but of course, that's half my weekend gone and it's back to the hectic-ness that is my job tomorrow! Can't wait for Easter so I can have some long weekends :) And I also can't wait for daylight savings in a couple of weeks - I know we lose an hour, but the light evenings more than make up for it in my opinion!

So, back to what I have to catch up on and first of those things is some layouts done by Anne Maree as my guest CT for Cloudy Day - this is what Anne Maree says about herself:

I am a 54yo happily divorced, mother to 3 children (26, 25, and 17) living in Sydney, Australia.  I have been paper scrapping for 12 years and started digital scrapping about 3 years ago and loving it.   I love the no mess, no mistake aspect of digi.  My favourite style would be vintage / shabby but slowly getting my head around the minimalist style.  Always feel it needs just a little something more.

And check out these THREE gorgeous layouts she did for me - thank you so much Anne Maree - you did a great job :)




And the next thing to catch up on are a couple of layouts from Kim H on my creative team. She had some poorly sick kids and so was a little behind on her scrapping. Glad they're feeling better now Kim! First layout uses my calendar collection:


And this layout is made using Cloudy Day - very cool!


Finally, just to tell you I will be back later with my latest kit - Happy Days, but I thought I'd show you the layout I made with it while you wait - it's Sara (Sweet Blossom Designs) and me ready for a girls night out to watch Eclipse - such happy memories :) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs