Pages

Sunday, 6 March 2011

What Spring Brings freebie

Have you seen our latest store collab kit called 'What Spring Brings'? It's a great Spring themed kit to get us  all in the mood for the sunshine! I have fun with this kit - I am so over winter and couldn't wait to get stuck into some fresh, bright colours :)

This is what the kit looks like - it's available in store here:


And this is what my creative team did with it - such gorgeous layouts girls!

And now for the freebie, but before you collect it - don't forget that if you spend $5 in store before the end of Monday, you get entered into a draw to win $100 to spend in store - check it out...


And click here to download the freebie cluster - don't forget to leave some love! TTFN.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs