Pages

Sunday, 17 April 2011

Calendar Collection for May

Hey everyone - hope you are having a great weekend? The sun is shining here and I love it. We walked the dogs this morning at Blaise Castle in Bristol and it was absolutely glorious - long may it continue! Before I get to business, I wanted to give you an update on my diet as I know some of you are also on a weight loss journey and a bit of support and encouragement never goes amiss hey? So, I have lost 9lbs so far which I am over the moon with. I am doing lots of exercise, which I know helps, but I am being very good with my food choices and I really feel that this is the time that it's going to work for me (I'll be 40 next year, so it's now or never)!! LOL! I am hoping to drop 28lbs by mid June, so I think I'm on track right now!

Have you visited My Memories? I also sell there now as well as Scrap That Idea and this weekend, they are having a BIG promo. Firstly, go here and sign up to be in with a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the store. And, if you find something you like while you're in store, use code ADR25MM for 25% off your order.

Next week, I have a treat for you. As it's St George's Day in England on Saturday and the BIG royal wedding the following Friday, I am in a patriotic mood. My kit is themed to help us celebrate it. I will be offering a chance to win it later this week, so watch out for that.

Back to today's business and my May instalment of the Calendar Collection is in store - check out the full bundle which includes a fasteners pack and a set of alphas (you can also buy the parts separately here):


And this is what my gorgeous CT did with it - they also used papers and some elements from previous instalments, which is the great part with a collection don't you think?

The first layout is by Cheryl:


And this is from Glenise:


And Kim B's looks like this:


Check out Laramie's layout:


And Sharon's is here:


Thanks girls - they are FANTASTIC! And finally, after all that, I have a freebie for you - it's template number 5 for scrapping your P365 layouts. I hope you like it - remember to leave some love if you download it. Grab it direct here. TTFN.

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Apr. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs