Pages

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Fresh outdoors with freebie

Hey everyone - I can't believe how neglected my blog seems to be! I guess life gets in the way a lot hey? The weather has been great in England lately, so I am enjoying that, plus I have started a serious diet - I would like to lose 28lbs - the amount of weight I've put on since I got married. It's got to go and I am determined to do it! I started on 1st April and I have already lost 5lbs, so it's really spurred me on to keep it up - this is the first time ever that I have felt so positive about losing weight! I've even taken up Zumba which I absolutely love - it's so much fun! Anyone else out there trying to lose a few pounds - would love to hear how you're doing!

So back to today and I wanted to show you my latest kit called Fresh Outdoors - I really loved making this one - the colours are gorgeous and it came together really easily. Check it out.


And these are some layouts by my fabulous CT in larger size than usual so you can see them clearly :)


This is from Gina:


And this is from Glenise:


And Kim B:


Laramie:


And last but not least, Sharon:


There are some stunning layouts there hey? Thanks girls! So back to today, you can pick up Fresh Outdoors for just $3 here and you can download the wordart freebie here! Enjoy! TTFN.

1 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs