Pages

Monday, 18 April 2011

Garden Friends

Have you checked out this month's store collab called Garden Friends? It is super cute and is going to be fantastic for those outdoor photos - the ones where the kids are getting closer to nature! I had great fun contributing to this collaboration - it's not too serious and our CTs produced some GREAT layouts. Check out the kit which is just $4 in store here right now.


And check out my creative team layouts - absolutely stunning as always. Firstly, this is from Cheryl:


And this is from Gina:


Kim B:


Sharon:


And the lovely Stacey:


What are you waiting for - go grab it! You want a freebie? Oh, ok then - how about this wordart? Download it here. TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs