Pages

Monday, 18 April 2011

Paper scrapping with the April ScrapaGoGo kit!

You know, I am loving my paper scrapping at the moment. I find it very relaxing and with the light evenings, comes more time spent in my craft room. I recently got my ScrapaGoGo April kit and I have to tell you, I was worried about it. I like bright, bold colours as you know and this is fairly neutral and soft for me. However, I decided a while ago that I would make at least two layouts per kit so that I could justify getting it each month (more than the 'I just need it' justification of course)! So, these are the two layouts I made and I put paint (yes, paint) on both! If you know me personally, you'll know that I am not a 'messy' scrapper - yes, I make a mess of my desk, but I don't like getting my hands dirty!! LOL! However, I embraced it with this kit because I liked the hint of yellow in the kit, but wanted to put more in to brighten my layouts!

The first is one of the photos that Kirsty took at the Getaway at the end of March - the photo is so fun and I wanted to bring out the colour of the daffodils with the yellow paint.


And this is a family photo taken at my Mum's 60th birthday meal last year. It's a shame I'm not in the photo (the downfalls of being the photographer), but it's great to have a photo with everyone else in! My Mum and Dad, my sister and her husband, my brother and his girlfriend and of course, my hubby making a rude hand gesture which you can't really see very well, but he is doing it!! LOL!


So, that's it for now - I'd love to know what you think :) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs