Pages

Sunday, 8 May 2011

Blooming Garden and freebie

So, are you all making the most of iNSD? Don't forget my store at Scrap That Idea is 50% off until the end of today and if you spend $5 or more (after discount), you will get my Happy Birthday mini kit for free!

Let me show you my new release - Blooming Garden - it's a great outdoors kit and is perfect for those avid gardeners. Check out what it looks like:


And this is my layout that I made with one of the photos I took on the Royal Wedding weekend :)


And check out these gorgeous layouts from my Creative Team.... Cheryl:


Gina:


Kim B:


Sharon:


Glenise:


Kim H:


What do you think? I love the kit and layouts and I hope you do too. You can pick it up for just $3 in store here. And also while you're in store, check out the QP pack that I put together. These are all QPs that were for sale in my store now packaged together - there are 22 - enough to make a whole album and it's just $4. Not bad hey? Pick them up here.


And now for the freebie - it's a wordart to coordinate with Blooming Garden. Download it direct from my blog here and please leave a comment here on my blog or on facebook to let me know what you think. TTFN.


1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on May. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs