Pages

Sunday, 5 June 2011

A surprise freebie!

OK, that's got to be a good thing hey? I was cleaning out some files from my laptop today and stumbled across this mini kit that I made a few weeks ago, but never got around to putting it in store. I decided that I would give it to you all as a freebie instead of uploading to the store! YAY! So, the first part of 'Rose Sunset' is the papers and you can get them today, but before you download be sure to check out my store at Scrap That Idea which is 50% off until the end of June when it will close down. There are some great bargains to be had there and a lot of the kits will be retiring when the store closes.


So this is what Rose Sunset looks like as a full kit. If you click here, you will get the papers and if you check back next Sunday, you will be able to collect the elements and the sunday after that, the alpha! TTFN.

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jun. 06, 2011. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs