Pages

Sunday, 31 July 2011

Just a few layouts...

Well, I had hoped to be telling you of our house move by now and showing you some photos of the renovations, however nothing ever goes quite as smoothly as that in England when it comes to house buying! We had to let our first buyer go as it became apparent that she did not have the money to buy our house, so we had to find another buyer, which luckily we did within a week. We are now hoping to move in about 3 weeks time, so news to come at a later date :)

Today, I wanted to show you some paper scrapping that I've been doing. As you know, I am taking a break from digi, but I am determined to use up the paper kits that I have been collecting! I subscribe to two kit clubs, the first is ScrapaGoGo and the other is Scarlet Lime. I love both of them - ScrapaGoGo because it's a perfect package of coordinating goodies and Scarlet Lime because it's really varied and contains items that I probably wouldn't have bought myself and I can get to try new things out!

I have been on a layout making mission recently since I unpacked a small amount of craft stuff that was already packed so that I could keep my sanity during this stressful move! Unfortunately, I can't remember which box my inks are in, so all my layouts are ink free!! This first layout is my Chinese Whispers layout for July with ScrapaGoGo using the June kit - great kit for Vegas layouts!


And another Vegas layout, this one uses the June kit too - it's based on a sketch by my gorgeous friend Kirsty which I love!


This layout is of the Grand Canyon - so HUGE and I thought it would be great to get in the tape measure paper to highlight size - works well I think! This uses a Scarlet Lime kit.


These next two layouts I made using the ScrapaGoGo July kit. It was perfect for our work boat trip on the canal.


And the paper with the big wheel was perfect for a photo of my 'niece' on a swing!


These last three are from the most recent Scarlet Lime kits which I really adore. I subscribe to both kits - the main and the add on kit.


I used a Paint The Moon action on the photos in this one called 'Awesome Sauce' - if you haven't checked out PTM actions, make sure you do - they are 'awesome'!!


And I adore these photos of my friend's little boy - they work so well together - it looks like he's looking down on himself! I even added a little bit of paint to this one as the paint was in with my pens and tools for some reason - I only have blue there though, so a bit limited! :)


OK, so that's it - I hope you didn't get too bored! I will be back soon, hopefully with good news on a moving date! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs