Pages

Saturday, 9 July 2011

Something funny...

This is a totally non-scrap related post - I said I was taking a break and I truly am :)

So, as regular readers of my blog will know, Lily has epilepsy - not badly, she just has a seizure every three months or so. Before she has a seizure, she always makes a lot of choking noises before being sick. Pompey is scared of her seizures bless him and always runs away from her - to alert us or just to get out of the way if we're already there. That in itself is not funny, but bear with me....

So this morning, Lily, Pompey and I were laying on the bed chilling. I was playing on pinterest (if you haven't tried it, definitely give it a look - great inspirational fun) and they were sleeping/snoring!! Lily knows that Pompey doesn't like her choking noise because he fears a seizure is coming, so suddenly, she pretends to choke - I know the difference and I am telling you it was fake! Immediately, Pompey jumped up and ran to the other room bless him. As soon as he was gone, Lily stretched fully across the bed, let out a big content sigh and went back to sleep! Can you believe it? Sneaky little thing :)

I am hoping over the next couple of months while I take a break to do more posts about Pompey and Lily and what's happening with me - I hope I don't bore you too much, but it's a great outlet for me and I love hearing your comments :) You'll probably hear about my new house a lot when we eventually get there - hopefully at the beginning of August. It needs a lot of work and I am really looking forward to decorating it - it will be a completely different style to my house now, so a big challenge.

Oh and I just wanted to show you my favourite few photos that I've taken recently - I will do more of that too as I am really enjoying using my camera again since my Vegas holiday. I have a place, person and animal shot to show you. This first one was taken on the canal when we had a day trip with work - it was the perfect day - the water is just amazing.


This is a photo of a bird I took at Longleat last weekend - I was really pleased with it.


So that's all for now, I'll be back soon. TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs