Pages

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Farewell.....

Oh my gosh, it's been so long since I blogged that I don't even recognise the back end of blogger for writing posts!!

Well, this post is a sad one for me - I am retiring from designing. I have so much going on in my life right now that it's impossible for me to find the time for designing kits. So, I made the decision to retire for good. At the end of this month, my store at My Memories will close for good and none of my kits will ever be available again.... :(  The good news is that all my kits are just $1 for the entire month - I'm going out with a bang! Please go take a look and pick up any that you want for your collection before the end of the month.

All there is to say is goodbye digi world - I'll miss you. Over the following month, I will post some layouts made with my kits to remind you what's available. After February, I may post life updates from time to time, but no more digi.....

Thanks for all your support over the years - you are all fantastic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs