Pages

Friday, 10 February 2012

Thank you so much!

Wow - you are all so sweet - all the comments and emails I've had have been so lovely. I don't know what to say! That's a first my hubby would say :-)

I know lots of you have said that you hope I come back soon, but I have to tell you, I can't really see that happening in the near future. Our house renovation is going to take at least 2 years and that will keep me busy. Plus, now we are in the country, I feel compelled to be outside a lot more than before - either walking or just sitting in the garden watching the birds or reading my kindle and taking it easy (and yes, maybe a glass of wine may be involved)!

I want to say thank you again to everyone who has supported me over the years. I also want to remind you that there are still some freebies available on my blog for you to collect - please do get those over the following couple of weeks, because I intend to disable them all once I retire.

I'll just leave you with a photo of a goldfinch from my garden recently and a photo of my new house to show you what I'll be doing while I am not designing :-) Actually, the house is the original photo - it has changed a little since this was taken. I will post some updated photos soon. TTFN.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs