Pages

Monday, 7 May 2012

NSD (weekend) paper scrapping!

Well, it was (inter)National Scrapbooking Day, so it would have been rude not to scrap, wouldn't it? I have been painting, gardening, doing housework chores and paper scrapping all weekend and as it was a long one, I fitted in quite a bit. I did four layouts, but I can only show three because the fourth was for the chinese whispers CJ I am involved in. Although, I can show you last month's which I did last weekend!

So, first up is last month's CJ layout which looks like this. It's hubby looking out at the Grand Canyon!


That magnifying glass is the stamp I got with my March ScrapaGoGo kit and I love it! The whole layout uses that kit, except the 'note this' stamp which is from a past ScrapaGoGo kit.

And next up is a layout I have meant to do for a while now - it's from our Royal Wedding BBQ last April - it's only taken a year to do! We are planning another for the Queen's Jubilee next month, so I wanted to get this one done before that happens. Unfortunately, I am not in the photo, but I have learned how to use my timer now and am determined to get a photo of everyone this time around. I used various bits of stash for this one and it all came together pretty well - even my handmade windmill!


I also scrapped another older photo. I have digi scrapped this one before, but I wanted to paper scrap it for the album too. I have to admit to cheating a little. The scarf I wore was a different shade of green to how it looks in the photo. This new green matches the Dear Lizzy range I got in my Scarlett Lime kit much better I think!


And finally, I scrapped some photos of a walk at the local disused quarry. One of the few photos of me and hubby and a great action shot of Pompey! It was a lovely day and we had the quarry pretty much to ourselves which was fantastic! I used another Scarlett Lime kit for this one - love the washi tape and the butterflies!


So, that's all, except to congratulate myself for blogging again so soon!! lol! I'll be back with more photos of the house or layouts whichever are ready first! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs